Booking a Recycling centre time slot
Re-use shops are open all week. You can visit them without an appointment and accept direct donations.
Remember, lots of materials can also be recycled in your home recycling bin. Check the list of what can be recycled at home.
How to book a time slot
You need to book a time slot to visit a Recycling Centre.
Before you book
- You can make multiple bookings per week to bring your own household waste
- Business or trade customers/vehicles are restricted to two appointments within a 7 day period. We reserve the right to cancel any multiple bookings made in a 7 day period.
You'll need to read and agree to the terms and conditions published on the booking form before you book.
You can also cancel or amend an existing booking.
Check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive a booking confirmation email within 1 hour.
If you've not received a confirmation email, do not make another booking. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll check it for you.
The booking system
- reduces the waiting times of visitors to each Recycling Centre
- helps manage traffic to avoid a dangerous build-up of vehicles on the roads
- allows site users to plan ahead and visit at an agreed time without having to queue.