Winter E-Zine 2018
Our 2018 winter ezine has lots of tips on:
- reducing, re-using and recycling this Christmas.
- find out about any changes to your bin collections
- where to recycle Christmas trees
- when your local Recycling Centre opens over the festive period
- plus lots of ideas for a #foodsavvy Christmas and New Year!
New recycling campaign aims to get Suffolk’s recycling right
New vehicle banners encourage Suffolk to be food and freezer savvy
Top Tips for a Greener Christmas!
Councils Shine a Light on Food Waste in Suffolk & Norfolk
Recycling Centres to remain open
Don’t let your pumpkin go to waste this Hallowe’en
Recycle Week starts today! Together – We Recycle.
WIN a #FoodSavvy Set
Suffolk Winners Announced for Food Savvy’s Delicious Drawings Competition